Victorian Primary Care Partnerships (PCPs)
The Victorian PCPs decided recommended priority areas for 2018-2020, aligning with state government policies and reform agendas, as well as Victorian government outcomes.
PCP action from 2018 to 2020 will cover the three integral pillars of prevention, system integration, and family violence. The Wellington Primary Care Partnership (WPCP) team values the need for the team and our partners to work together to improve and enhance the health and wellbeing of our community. Click here for VIC PCP Website.
WPCP Strategic Plan
Our Planning Context
This plan has been undertaken using a “Roadshow” concept. The WPCP team visited as many member agencies as possible in the planning phase. The ‘Roadshow” was an opportunity for the WPCP to present our current action areas of existing work in the following domains:
- System Integration – which aims to improve access to services.
- Prevention – which aligns directly with the Victorian Public Health and Wellbeing Plan 2015-2019
- Family Violence – which considers new policy directions and existing structures and initiatives.
- Healthy Wellington which is an integrated health plan and Municipal Health and Wellbeing Plan
- Victorian Government’s initiatives in response to Victorian Royal Commission into Family Violence
- Our partners’ priorities
- Local data
- Direction from the Statewide Primary Care Partnerships
- Victorian Health and Wellbeing Plan 2015-2019
Our Planning Process
Our planning process involved:
- Consultation with and advice from Victorian Primary Care Partnerships in relation to current information/intelligence regarding future PCP role/s.
- Analysis of partners’ current strategic plans
- Data analysis and review of Healthy Wellington priorities
- Roadshow visits to Level 1 Partners to share information and gain their views on priority areas
Presentation of draft plan to WPCP Business meeting for review and feedback.
An overview of the WPCP Strategic Plan can be downloaded here
For full copy of the WPCP Strategic Plan – 2018-2021 download here