The Community Enterprise Foundation’s Social Investment Grants Program is now open and closes on 31 May. It funds not-for-profit projects or programs that aim to improve social outcomes for marginalised and disadvantaged people. The 2018 funding round will aim to build resilience and capability in people experiencing homelessness or domestic abuse.
A total grant pool of $300,000 is available in 2018 and applications can be made for grants of either $25,000 or $50,000.
- Applicants must have a specific objective for the funding that delivers against the theme of ‘building resilience and capability for people who are experiencing homelessness or domestic abuse.’
- Applicants must be a not-for-profit organisation
- Activities that the grant supports should be completed by the end of 2019
- The grant will only support projects that benefit communities in Australia
- All applications will be required to demonstrate operational and financial stability by providing appropriate information and documentation
- Leveraging other funding sources in combination with the application is encouraged.
Grants will not be awarded for:
- Continuing operating costs (e.g. wages and electricity costs, although grants for building capacity within the organisation may be eligible)
- Capital works (e.g. renovations, fit-outs, etc. software, IT and vehicles are excluded if they are not at the core of the program’s delivery)
- Housing capital or construction
- Research or policy development (although resources and toolkits may be eligible)
- Overseas projects
- Retrospective requests
For further information please go to https://www.fundingcentre.com.au/grant/G06787/info